HJ Hemd Bayerische Ostmark, help...

This is a discussion on HJ Hemd Bayerische Ostmark, help... within the All other HJ DJ BDM and JM clothing items forums, part of the Hitler Youth Uniforms category on the Hitler Youth Forum - HJ DJ BDM and JM; Hi guys, Found this interesting Hitler Youth shirt on the auction and like to know your opinions on this.I am ...

Thanked others
    0 times

Default HJ Hemd Bayerische Ostmark, help...

Hi guys,
    Found this interesting Hitler Youth shirt on the auction and like to know your opinions on this.I am not collecting HJ but in the close future like to have an full HJ uniform of this type.

many thanks Peter
    4069142.jpg4069143.jpg4069144.jpg4069146.jpg4069147.jpg

Thanked others
    21 times

Die Kombination Bann 860 (Flieger-HJ) und HJ-Gebiet Bayrische Ostmark ist korrekt. Zum Hemd selbst kann ich leider nichts sagen da meine Kenntnisse dafür nicht ausreichen aber es gibt hier andere Mitglieder, die näheres dazu sagen können. Für mich sieht das Ganze aber gut aus.
    Last edited by Trommeller; 19th June 2011 at 01:39 PM.

Thanked others
    205 times

In my opinion ... The shirt in question is SA ! If you look at the belt ramps , they are of a gold color .
    The insignia is post 1938 ... Yes the shoulderstraps do match the Gebiet triangle , however ; Per RzM regulation dated 6 September 1934 ... The Service shirt for the Hitlerjugend was specified as light brown cotton PULLOVER with laydown collar , frontal slash with three button closure , two pleated patch breast pockets wit buttoned flap , and long sleeves with turn back cuff .
    I believe that this shirt has been collector put together from ALL original pieces ... Stormtroops SA twill uniform shirt with Hitleryouth insignia added .

If this shirt had HJ insignia for the 1932 to 1934 regulations , it might have passed . With the post 1938 insignia ... NO WAY .
    Last edited by joecool; 19th June 2011 at 04:13 PM.

Thanked others
    0 times

thank you guys for your opinions!
    regards Peter

Thanked others
    379 times

Hi Peter,

I agree with Joe in that the shirt you show looks like the SA pattern but with HJ buttons and effects. Pic 1 shows the HJ Köperbluse and pic 2 the Diensthemd for the SA and Politische Leiter.

Edit: Here's a thread showing the HJ version: HJ Köperbluse Interestingly it seems to have gold belt hooks too even though it otherwise matches the period picture. Here is a Flieger-HJ Köperbluse like yours: Flieger HJ Shirt
    Attached Images Attached Images