HJ Dagger G.Felix Gloriawerk RZM M7/28 1939. Helps needed

Thanks Received
Hello,
I have this piece and I have chance to trade it for another items I like. Can someone help me what should be +- real price for this item ? Normaly I do not ask like this, but I never come across pieces from this producer for salle....It is like it was find, not mint but still good...Thanks all

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

It is not always easy to put a price on a collector's item, it depends on so many things.

But an HJ dagger is not a rarity, so I would suggest that you look through the pages of different dealers and find an approx. price that you can use in your barter.

Michael :denmark

It is not always easy to put a price on a collector's item, it depends on so many things.

But an HJ dagger is not a rarity, so I would suggest that you look through the pages of different dealers and find an approx. price that you can use in your barter.

I already try to find soms serious info, but anything there, truly any compare....

Thanks I know there is many HJ dagger at marked but I m looking only for G.Felix Gloriawerk RZM M7/28 1939, nothing another, price can not be same like for common producers....

In my opinion there is nothing special about Gloriawerk, I myself have had 2 Gloriawerk in my time as a collector (little over 50 years) and the price of them was not above average.

It is only my opinion, it may be that there are others who have a different opinion.