new Hitler Youth tinnies

Thanks Received
Admin edit: HJ Bann-Treffen 121 Unterland 23-24 Brachet 1934
Stamm II 2/19 Erster Aufmarsch Lichtenau 14/15 Juli 1934

hi 2 new ones in the colection

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Tanks yes they are nice but now they are realy hard to find but the ones that i have got this last time i never never seen for sale befor

tinnie

Hi tanks and yes i have this one with a siden band ps and iam alwayes interested of help to find other hj tinnies that dont have

Attachments

wow,
real nice theme, you have there.
Such a nice collection, a bit of a shame, for me personally, that they are framed in what resembles to be IKEA frames :001_huh:
I started also with the same frames for my HJ transitional knives collection, in the meantime I've changed some of my frames as soon as I started collecting HJ triangles.
Visually, it uplifts your collection.

they come from XLBOOM.com, (pictureframes, so also available in different sizes!)they have the same look, but better quality and are from wood (not pressed) the only downside they are a bit more expensive.

Anyway, thanks for shearing this with us. Whenever I see such nice themes I get tempted in trying something alike, not a good thing for my wallet :thumb:

Hi Railhaus,

I just realiazed that the Lichtenau one is exactly the same as the Gunzenhausen (12/13 May 1934) that I just bought today. I will be showing pictures as soon as I receive the Tinnie. The one I got (Gunzenhausen) is the Treffen Bannn B33, Weißenburg, Franken.

I am sure that If they used twice the same desing, more Tinnies from Franken will have it too.

Regards

Antonio

Back