Four painted zinc M1/120 HJ Honour Badges For Sale by one dealer?

Thanks Received
There is a Dealer on the web that has 4 honour badges for sale. It appears odd that they all have the same maker marks RZM 1/120. They are priced 3 at $395.00 and 1 at $295.00 Just seems high and a little suspicious.

There is a Dealer on the web that has 4 honour badges for sale. It appears odd that they all have the same maker marks RZM 1/120. They are priced 3 at $395.00 and 1 at $295.00 Just seems high and a little suspicious.
Any links? I have always said that this particulars maker is found on many Reproduction HJ Ehrenabzeichen. Although i personally do not like the B-stücke by this maker, even though there is documented evidence of the special attachment set-up and also evidence that award numbers were no longer required on the B-Stücke, without letting personal feelings cloud judgment, the vast majority of whats around today marked M1/120 or M1/120 B on HJ gold badges is post war. My attention is focused on something else at the moment, but step by step i will prove this - it will just take a while though, but it is certainly a badge that i will concentrate on in the future.

Am Glad You are working on this www.germanwarbooty.com medals badges and awards
Oh you mean the painted badges.. these we had already over a year ago HERE.
I would bet, if you could get better, bigger images from the seller of just one of those painted badges, and if you compared it to a cut-out from a reproduction, enameled HJ gold badge, (see image) you will find that it was stamped using the exact same obverse die.
I would bet money on it actually :)

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Last edited:
Back