Some news this week - early pattern HJ shoulderstraps

Thanks Received
Here I have some of my news I received this week. One of the old boards was cut off from the uniform and the piping is loose. And I need 2 more pips for my 256 set.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

just great i have never seen any of those boards for sale myself ultra rare find and thats a great little collection you have going there well done and thanks for posting

steve

Thank you very much, gents!

What you see on the one pic is what I got last week from 3 different sources :laugh:
Actually you can find lots of HJ related items to buy and it's always important to have some guys who gather stuff for you!

just great i have never seen any of those boards for sale myself ultra rare find and thats a great little collection you have going there well done and thanks for posting

steve

Great to see the early straps :thumb:

Your membership cards might be useful for the middle thread in my signature actually. Can I have a look please? ;)

It's all from 1 Person:
B1/30 - I - 2,
Fähnlein Blücher (2) - Stamm I - Jungbann Coburg B1/30,
later Bannstab 330 Coburg

Your links don't work :)

Great to see the early straps :thumbup1:

Your membership cards might be useful for the middle thread in my signature actually. Can I have a look please? ;)

Any Fähnlein stamps H?

...shuffles off to fix his signature... :)

great lot Sven, you have there great pieces.
Do you have an overall picture of your collection?
Take care!

@ Garry: no more other stamps

@ Heran: I don't have a picture of all my collectibles. Actually I'm trying to find a new flat or house with a collector's room :001_smile: If I'll have luck I'll make some photos of the complete collection.

great lot Sven, you have there great pieces.
Do you have an overall picture of your collection?
Take care!

Thanks Sven. If you do come across any documents with Fähnlein/Gefolgschaft stamps it would be great to be able to add them to the list .

@ Garry: no more other stamps

@ Heran: I don't have a picture of all my collectibles. Actually I'm trying to find a new flat or house with a collector's room :001_smile: If I'll have luck I'll make some photos of the complete collection.

Good Luck gentleman and I hope it is not as expensive like in here in Muenchen (Verrueckt), we have found a lovely 3 Rooms apartment for 900 Euro warm, 71 sqm.

Hope to see more from your collection!

Best Regards

Antonio

Back