Deutsches Jungvolk armband

Thanks Received
Hello guys, this is in my eyes a bad, fake DJ armband, but I want to be sure.It also glows under UV-light.. :nono:

Your opinions?

Thanks in advance!

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

So it is for sure a fake one?

Because I don't want to have fake things in my room and will throw it away... :sneaky2:

Greetings

as the others already mentionned, its good to have a referral item in the collection. even if its a fake one.

I myselve have had the same with a hj armband. turned out to be a fake. bud I've learned from it and won't make the mistake 2s.

every collector encounters a fake in the collection every now and then. you can do 2 things: throw it away , as you said OR keep it and compare other potentional buys with it.

Ok, I'll keep it for reference.

Just to be clear, I haven't bought this one, I got it for free with something else I bought.

Thanks for the help everyone! :thumb:

Greetings,

Sven

i like it actually, late war cotton seen on most printed NSDAP armbands, i will buy it from you, no sweat

haye mate i recently got offered one just like that but the Sig run was bigger and i got offered one with swastika which was really stretched is the armband one that looks and feels really flimsy and panted. I keep seeing thes pop up more and more has any one else aware of thes types of fakes or are they party members making there on, afraid i dont have any pics of them to show.:yo:

steve.

Stay away from the sigrune pattern armbands ...too much controversy surrounding them .

One thing I've always found interesting is that regulations were written that prohibited the wearing of printed armbands. That begs the question, Were the regulations used to prevent HJ members from introducing the wearing of printed armbands, or to stop those who were already wearing them?

It's still my opinion that the armband at the begining of this thread is a poor quality fake.

One thing I've always found interesting is that regulations were written that prohibited the wearing of printed armbands. That begs the question, Were the regulations used to prevent HJ members from introducing the wearing of printed armbands, or to stop those who were already wearing them?

It's still my opinion that the armband at the begining of this thread is a poor quality fake.

thanks for the warnings guys, but im a gambler:h if i get it cheap enough t would be nice to see in hand

Back