Sachsen single line Hitler Youth triangle

WELL the thread is about a possible neo nazi triangle so still on topic IMO but no matter fakes are bad enough said my feelings are well know on the topic

:canada1

fakes are bad enough said
Agreed - fakes are a disaster for collectors. And in my humble opinion, anyone who passes off a reproduction or fake as an original is a jerk.

I don't have a problem with the manufacture or sale of reproductions because there is a market for them as movie props, reenactment equipment, and even for museums. A lot of museums have reproduction uniforms on their mannequins. (The museum where I work also has several sets of reproduction uniforms that are used for off-site displays and can be loaned out to units when they do a "historic" color guard representing soldiers from various time periods.)

What I have a problem with is that some manufacturers do not MARK their reproduction uniforms and equipment as such. You wouldn't think it would be so hard to do. WWII Impressions, one of the vendors for WWII US uniforms, marks all of its stuff - says WWII Impressions right on the labels. I also know a guy that makes hand-embroidered patches (Vietnam era) and he uses colored bobbin thread AND puts a big "R" on the back of each patch to clearly identify them as reproductions. IMHO, that is how it should be. Repros ought to be marked.

so true I have had a few problem with fakers of WW1 CANADIAN insignia up here after helping them with material under the caveat they must be marked before sale and after some wrangling they are both out of business now but yes I would change my mind on the subject if only they:canada1 would do this

He was a member here and tried to advertise his stuff but I was not very nice to him just could not help myself. As for the triangle on the guild very little gets by PETER but this one is suspicious. Does anyone have written material ref this triangle as if it is genuine must be very early before the bevo mass production kicked in

Nice try Paul but you did not scare me away , I like this form and have learned alot from it. You have your opinion and I tried to calm your nerves, but at the end of the day I still gotta do what I do. Also have no interest in advertising on the forum you helped out enough:

Nice try Paul but you did not scare me away , I like this form and have learned alot from it. You have your opinion and I tried to calm your nerves, but at the end of the day I still gotta do what I do. Also have no interest in advertising on the forum you helped out enough:

great glad the neos flocked to your site but you and your attitude just confirm my feelings about fakers . Enjoy the site it is an open book unless you fall over the line.
To the members this thread is answering one of the fakers of badges and triangles who is most probably using our forum to gain information and improve his garbage these pariah belong to many forums and use then solely to get information and details on items they plan to reproduce .

I'm very pleased to hear that you have learned a lot but one look at your post count shows me that you don't see giving anything back to the forum as a priority. Free advertising will now be more difficult with your amended user name.

Back