Deutsches Jungvolk DJ Flag for review - Jungbann 1/84

Thanks for yours replyes Eric!
Thus....You think is all right here?
The flag is in a good shape and is all original?
Or..... the two brown cotton panel are odd and not good as said Gefolgschaft?
Gian.

I've post it for rewiew, because I never seen an D.Jungbannes Fahne! And all of it looks to me very odd, as Gefolgschaft yesterday writed!
Also "OldFlagWanted" on WAF Said to me that the flag is odd!!!!
But you Eric!......Open my mind!! Ihihihihihih!!!!
Someone may be that have some photo of these tipe of older D.J. flag!!!???
My Best!
Gian.

For me , I am not OK with the flag . The stiching around the sigrune looks to new . Unless this flag was never issued and remained rolled up inside a container for the past 78 years , I have conserns with this . I have no issues with the pole and pole top .

I don't like this one I must say. There are strong indicators that someone has simply copied the illustration shown in the 1934 pamphlet 'Die Uniformen der HJ' where a Jungbannfahne with this exact number is shown. This is probably the illustration you were thinking of Darin.

You don't have permission to view attachments.
So could this flag have a chance? Well, the rings, pole and pole top were introduced after this type of flag became obsolete so are we looking at an old flag which remained in use after the introduction of the new style of Jungbann flag? Certain old HJ/DJ/BdM flags and pennants which had been in use prior to 30.1.1933 were granted the status 'Traditionsfahne' and could continue to be carried. However, this order did not apply to the Bann/Jungbann flags. This means that this 1/84 flag cannot normally have existed in this configuration pre-1945.

My opinion is that this is a repro flag that has been put together with a period pole, rings and pole top.

Attachments

Garry , Daren and Myself ... all of us have doubts with this Jungvolk flag . Save youer money and do not buy it . " I would rather pay 500 dollars for an original Jungvolk flag that shows wear and tear with missing rings ...than buy this excellent condition one with issues " !

Hi Garry!
Please!......Can you post a photo of the page where is show these flag on these book "Die Uniformen der H.J."?

Thank you very much!
Best! Gian.

Attachments

here is the photo

Attachments

It is too odd that it is exactly the same number as the one shown in the book.

And this kind of stiching (at the numbers) is not from the 30's, especially not from the early 30's.

I'd leave the flag where it is, and wait on for better times to come.

Hello Guys,

this thread is very interesting and gives us the opportunity to learn the early DJ flags. However, the seams often ended in a zigzag pattern.
Is this the case for early seams?.
Best regards
Eric

here is the photo
Thanks Eric!
But these are designs.......! Author copied all these flags from where?..... From some photos?....From the real flags?.....If he made these drawings he know that these flags are real.....they exists!!
The flag is copyed by the drawing?.....is possible also these,...... but I that can touch it.....don't feel like these option!
I would try to made some questions to Herrmann Historica Experts......And then I will tell you!!!
My Best Regards! And Thank you very much to all the Guys that have post into these Thread!
Gian.

Hi Gian,

I'm not sure what you are asking in post 35. Could you pose your question again please?

Thanks Eric!
But these are designs.......! Author copied all these flags from where?..... From some photos?....From the real flags?.....If he made these drawings he know that these flags are real.....they exists!!
The flag is copyed by the drawing?.....is possible also these,...... but I that can touch it.....don't feel like these option!
I would try to made some questions to Herrmann Historica Experts......And then I will tell you!!!
My Best Regards! And Thank you very much to all the Guys that have post into these Thread!
Gian.

All this information which you look for is in this book, dated 1933:

Attachments

Hi Gian,

you was the guy who had outbid me? I was after this flag because it's from my home country here in Northern Germany.

Regards,
Sven

Hi Guys!
Is these flag legit, or is Crap?
Thanks for help!!
Gian.

Hi Gian,

you was the guy who had outbid me? I was after this flag because it's from my home country here in Northern Germany.

Regards,
Sven

Hi Sven!
I'm sorry to outbid you!!
But now you know who have the Flag you like!!
Best!
Gian.

Hi Gian,

I'm not sure what you are asking in post 37. Could you pose your question again please?

Hi Garry!
I would say......."From where the Designer copy all these Flag show in these old book"??[
From real Flags? Or he drawing with imagination?

Hi Eric!
Do you have these old book?
Gian.

On the right side Panel there is something that can help.....!

Attachments

Back