G. Brehmer Gausieger badge... anything wrong?

Thanks Received
Hi All,

I just came across to this Gausieger. What is wrong here? IT is a lovely badge, but there is something that the seller doesnt say.

Has the diamond been re-attached?

Soemthing looks wrong with the badge, is the diamond looking too new in comparison with the rest of the badge?

Thanks

Best Regards

Antonio

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

It does appear odd to me as well Antonio. I don't know these well enough to make a determination but I'm sure Stu will comment.

Has he shown you the badge reverse Antonio? If he does I'm pretty sure that it will look similar to the badge below. It's a fake I'm afraid.

Attachments

Hi Garry,

Thanks for your answer. Yeap, there is a picture of the back of this badge and yes, same thing.

In case of fake, should I put the name and link to the shop to avoid people falling into this trap?

Regards

Antonio

Attachments

as garry has said its a fake antonio, this type of fake comes in gausieger and reichssieger they also come cased too

Hi Garry,

Thanks for your answer. Yeap, there is a picture of the back of this badge and yes, same thing.

In case of fake, should I put the name and link to the shop to avoid people falling into this trap?

Regards

Antonio

I think that it would be helpful to know who is selling the badge Antonio. Has there been any reaction from him?

Would you advice me to send him anything pointing to this thread?
Antonio, it wont make any difference. Best to just let the victim who bought it get burned, and let them carry on making money off repros. Main thing is that it has been outed here, on a forum that people who are interested in HJ stuff SHOULD come to ...

I see this fake has a HOLD notice next to it! someone just got fleeced!

Not a bad-looking badge from the front. Would fool many I think but turn it over and all becomes clear. Thanks for the heads-up on the dealer Heran. Appreciate it but as MWF says, my experience is also that these boys don't care and will just wait until someone who doesn't use the information on this and other forums gets suckered.

Back