HJ Ehrenzeichen for Verdiente Ausländer badge

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Hello Garry, the girl from the magazine. Probably she wears the cuffband "Germanischer Landdienst",
as the article deals about this subject. You can see a Flemish boy wearing the same cuffband in my
handbook, page 575.

The other link (I do own this photograph also, coming from "De Stormmeeuw"-magazine, issue 7
from 1944. P. 170): It is practically sure this Dutch girl form the "Nationale Jeugdstorm" also does wear
the cuffband "Germanischer Landdienst", when she stayed at the "General-Gouvernement". A small piece
of the letter "r" is just visible.

I owned once a cuffband "Germanische Jugend", which I think was introduced in about summer 1942.
It is for sure such cuffbands were worn at the "Reichsausbildungslager I", which specifically was raised
for boys from the "Germanische Jugend". Another assertion is this cuffband was worn by boys from
foreign countries (Netherlands), when being guests from the Hitler-Jugend. They were given the allowance
to wear the swastika brassard and at the lowet left arm the mentioned cuffband.

Last edited:
Thanks Wim.

Just for general info: I have banned Warlord (Christopher Ailsby) due to his continued questionable conduct on this forum. I gave him a chance when the other forums banned him but in retrospect it was a bad decision. He consistently ignores threads where his statements are questioned and he refuses to show or discuss the period sources he claims are the basis for the assured statements here and on his blog.

I stand by your decision Garry ....Chris A. has sunken his own ship years ago ... Arrogant , Greedy _ _ _ _ Do not do "ANY" business with this person !

Last edited:
Perhaps this could be of any help.
Cheers,
Ger

Attachments

Perhaps this could be of any help.
Cheers,
Ger
Hi, this one thats up at MILI321 right now, has already been pictured a few times on this forum since 2011, and again last week when it went up for sale at MILI321-again. But thanks for your effort !
Here is the thread where it is featured a few times:
LINK

Interesting tread you got there :)

this badge aint looking that bad :) comparing the other shown..

btw did you bring up the pocketknives post at the Warrelics daggers forum?

Cheers,
Ger

btw did you bring up the pocketknives post at the Warrelics daggers forum?
Well, i tried, but as is the case with most of what i do, touch, think or say, it all went to pot... and i had the skin ripped off my back and sewn to my face.

Just reviewed this thread and it seems that there is still no concrete data available on the badge in the form of period documents. Has anything new come to light?

Actually, Colin Davie ("hohum" and "Kai" here on the forum) may be able to help us here as he seems very sure that he has the answers. Colin, could you show any proof for what you have said about the Distinguished Foreigner badge on other forums? It would be useful to see if you can step up with solid period sources to prove what you say but if you don't have any that's fine. At least we will then know where you figure in the research stakes.

LOL, hi and welcome to the forum. I believe you are right. Ron Weinlands badge is the same version as all of those that have recently shown up as ground dug as well.
I wouldn't want any of those. The Herman Historica badge is what you would really want to be aiming towards, or the others?...who knows... no decent research has been done yet on them. That guy seems to be laying on the agro there about not being the same guy from Mili321... oh well, maybe he bought it from Mili321 and is trying to resell at WAF... does happen, & good luck to the fellow.

Best to stick to this thread and keep the images coming, on WAF personal jabs and old outdated literature have taken over.

Best to stick to this thread and keep the images coming, on WAF personal jabs and old outdated literature have taken over.

Same old explanations and opinions in that thread. "Vet Acquired" from someone people trust as an authority on numerous items seems to be the cover sheet that people accept as the final word. No need for regulations, period photos, or documentation to verify as long as it's "vet acquired" 30 years after the period is enough for them. Things that make you go hmmm.

dont worry its all sorted on waf now,it has been stated that the one on weitz'es is a wonderful piece and very diff to the one on philipp which therefore must be fake, not sure what hes basing that on, but we now know which are real and which are fake:clap2::001_rolleyes:

Last edited:
Judging all the responses on WAF towards members and the forum here, it must mean that "we" are doing something good? Sorry for typing "we", i don't post much here but do feel more and more at home.

Best regards,
Gaston

A very disappointing thread to say the least on waf, with a few individuals going down the same old boring path - and making complete tits out of themselves - but enough of that, and back to what is important, namely this thread, and this forum :swiss
And the incredibly rare, scare, Holy, .... brown badges for foreigners ..

How about a recent sale, April 2013... No enamel damage... final sales price $40.- LMFPO

LINK

Attachments

...but do feel more and more at home.

Best regards,
Gaston

That's good to hear Gaston. Yes, there are definitely people over there who would love to see this forum fail. They waste no opportunity to post silly comments designed to give the impression that we are all clueless malcontents. Those who spend some time reading our forum content will see, of course, that this is not the case.

Back