Let's talk about the 'Deutsches Jungvolk knife' and the 'BDM knife'

T. T. Wittmann has two of these 'rare' ones for $2095 each... but you also get a paper bag!

Regards

Russ

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Does this have some value

Attachments

okay,
There is no story, it is what it is.
It was a lot Dutch youth, but personally I do not collect German.
therefore the question.

In my opinion, not worth anything.

But you should contact some of the big dealers. Wittmann, Johnson etc - they think these are worth a lot of money and based on their retail prices you might get $300 for it...

Regards

Russ

DJ Clean :whoo:.... $750.-

LINK

Attachments

DD Harris... I don't remember him offering up any proof/info that these knives are genuine period items used by the DJ. Surely he must have it otherwise he wouldn't be offering this as a DJ knife. Did I miss his post? Or is this just business as usual...

Note: this post may contain traces of sarcasm

have not visited this dealer for some time and always knew him to be the go to guy for good well described HJ . I note there is no written description of this DJ knife and also note the Hungarian motto ed blade. :canada1

I saw the Hungarian HJ motto knife, quite funny really. There`s a Spanish Youth knife there as well for the interested. This DJ knife is obviously right at home then.

One up for sale at MILI321 now..
Auction link images below..

Attachments

Here are some photos of my DJ knife. Can anyone tell me who the Maker is?

Attachments

Also, check out the scabbard. It has a lip that is very similar to that found on the post-war (scout) knives with the Fleur-de-Lis badge. I'm still firmly of the opinion that the "DJ" knife is a fantasy.

Here are some photos of my DJ knife. Can anyone tell me who the Maker is?
Is THIS THREAD a peas-take Brad? Quotes from you on that thread:
That's the most substantial information i've received to date and Thank you friends. I love this Forum. It's such a great tap into qualified and substantial information!
What are we missing.. What "Substantial information did you get given, or find yourself, on the WRF thread that is not already here on hj-research, ten fold, 100 fold?

Wow Brad. You post your knife here on this forum where the best and most informative thread (on any forum) on this knife is and then you ignore answers and post it on WRF where you get a link back here and you thank the OTHER forum? That's strange, very strange like you did it on purpose. I can not imagine why you would do that. I do not belive that any collector is not aware of the problems with this knife so I must think that you are being provocative deliberately. Did you not read this thread before you posted in it??

Back