Lists of HJ Gebiet and Bann

Thanks Received
Hello,

Ive been wondering for a long time how i can find out wich Bann is in wich gebiet and to wich Obergebiet the gebiet belongs to.
Can anyone explain me this or are there maps like there is a map on the hitlerjugend blogspot of Gebietsmap.

Thanks!

You can find MANY answers in Wilhelm Saris book "Handbook of the Hitler-Jugend". You can find the book several places at the internet.
It is one of the best books I have about HJ. :thumbup:

Michael :denmark

HJ-Wiki - Oberbann

The Oberbann ceased to exist as an organisational structure in 1934. I have a complete listing of the Oberbanne but as they were not relevant for the purposes of the Gebiet/Bann/Triangle lists I didn't include them. If you are looking for information on a particular Oberbann just give me a shout.

Thanks Garry, you probaly know about the Gebietsmap? is it possible that someone can create an Obergebiet map where it shows where the 6 obergebieten are located?

Thanks

I knocked this up quickly:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Obergebiet Mitte is in the middle and if you start at 12 o'clock and work in a clockwise direction you have Obergebiet Nord (green) then the Obergebiete Ost, Südost, Süd and finally West.

The three Befehlstellen shown on the map were later assigned to Obergebiet West, Ost and Südost respectively and are colour-coded accordingly.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Back