Fake paper bags

Thanks Received
Fahrtenmesser für die Marine-HJ, Fahrtenmesser für die Hitlerjugend Olympiade Berlin.

Sold for 70 euros? why? It is all pooh! ??

Auktionshaus Loesch 8045

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Haha. Reminds me of the trick pulled by that well-known, rotund US dealer a while back. "Look! A bag! The knife MUST be REAL!"

Haha. Reminds me of the trick pulled by that well-known, rotund US dealer a while back. "Look! A bag! The knife MUST be REAL!"
Ja, and do you remember how absurd that was as well? It beggared belief really, as the "sack" he had on display, c l e a r l y said Hitlerjugend - yet somehow Wittman got it into his head that it was proof that the DJ knife existed?

I am not surprised when I see where these things were sold.
The expert from this auction is either incompetent or he is complicit.
Strangely, we have a new generation of militaria expert in southern Germany ....!
Their only concerns are to do business !
What did you expect ???

Just a wee error - see the SA Dolch bag - who's manufacturer M7/1942?

A strategic move also, note they've left off "und Deutsches Jungvolk" on the HJ bag. Why? Soon we will see a bag just for the DJ, and one just for the BDM, proving they DID have knives of their own!

Regards

Russ

And just in case you needed more proof these bags are fake, why are the two bags on the right marked M4/46 when the description says they are knives? Isn't M4 for buckle manufacturers??

That certainly nails the Olympic knife as being crap...

Regards

Russ

Back