Cap tally 'Bann = Binnenschifffahrt'

Thanks Received
Good day Gents,

About 6 weeks ago there was a Binnenschifffahrt cap tally for sale on Trave Militaria. I was wondering whether or not it has ended up with one of the collectors of HJ Research.

Anyone?

Rgds

Daniel

I'm not exactly sure what an image has to do with my question, but you can surely see it in their archive.

Rgds

Daniel

Admin Edit: added pics in case they are deleted from the site :thumb:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Well, the tally is not a new one to me - I have mine since approx 2010 or earlier. However, mine is far not in the condition of the Trave Militaria one and in general I would have been interested who dedicates 200 Euro into a "Niche" area of collecting …

Also, there are several portraits known, most show the tally in exactly this "odd" way of spelling with a "minus" in between the two words. Have a look here: Marine-HJ portrait with Bann Binnenschiffahrt cap tally

Rgds

Daniel

Hello Daniel,

I just read your comment, I understand better why you wanted to buy my triangle "Bann-Binnenschifffahrt" many years ago.
Regards
Eric

Attachments

Thanks for the pictures. Really a beautiful condition and these bands are at least as rare as the arm triangles. I have the " Bann Seefahrt " in my collection.