Adult leader uniform

Thanks Received
HEllo, I want know how was uniforms for adult leaders in HJ & DJ, also in AHS and NPEA's. Thanks for help. :001_smile:

Here some examples of HJ leader tunics.

The two pocket tunic was a little darker wool than the normal four pocket models. I had black stiefelhose on all of my displays.

The AHS staff leader's tunics were the same except they had white piped (and lettering) AHS boards & AHS triangles.

I used to have an early pattern NPEA Ilfeld tunic. It was tan wool. This one would have been worn with tan wool pants (which I did not own).

kevin

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Some Leader tunics with the black stiefelhose.

kevin

Attachments

Here some examples of HJ leader tunics.

The two pocket tunic was a little darker wool than the normal four pocket models. I had black stiefelhose on all of my displays.

The AHS staff leader's tunics were the same except they had white piped (and lettering) AHS boards & AHS triangles.

I used to have an early pattern NPEA Ilfeld tunic. It was tan wool. This one would have been worn with tan wool pants (which I did not own).

kevin

Hi Keven . my two pocket short waist blouse is also a darker color than the 4 pocket leader tunics , I wonder if that was typical as the color of the 2 pocket blouse is closer to RAD and Org Todt Brown mixed together than a political brown .

Thanks Kevin for the answer, You really help me.
And about uniforms and display... AWESOME!! :thumbup1:

Back