Thanks Thanks:  0

Please login to view user info

Adult leader uniform

HEllo, I want know how was uniforms for adult leaders in HJ & DJ, also in AHS and NPEA's. Thanks for help.

Here some examples of HJ leader tunics.

The two pocket tunic was a little darker wool than the normal four pocket models. I had black stiefelhose on all of my displays.

The AHS staff leader's tunics were the same except they had white piped (and lettering) AHS boards & AHS triangles.

I used to have an early pattern NPEA Ilfeld tunic. It was tan wool. This one would have been worn with tan wool pants (which I did not own).

kevin
    Attached Images Attached Images

Some Leader tunics with the black stiefelhose.

kevin
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by kevin s View Post
    Here some examples of HJ leader tunics.

The two pocket tunic was a little darker wool than the normal four pocket models. I had black stiefelhose on all of my displays.

The AHS staff leader's tunics were the same except they had white piped (and lettering) AHS boards & AHS triangles.

I used to have an early pattern NPEA Ilfeld tunic. It was tan wool. This one would have been worn with tan wool pants (which I did not own).

kevin
    Hi Keven . my two pocket short waist blouse is also a darker color than the 4 pocket leader tunics , I wonder if that was typical as the color of the 2 pocket blouse is closer to RAD and Org Todt Brown mixed together than a political brown .

Thanks Kevin for the answer, You really help me.
    And about uniforms and display... AWESOME!!

Yep, that's quite some display. Love it