AHS Leader Uniform Grouping

Thanks Received
This set was up on Klaus's last update. It was already sold by the time I saw the update, but included a scarce Leaders Short Waisted Jacket. Hope someone from the forum scored the set. Here's a link and some photos for reference:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

This Führerbluse is actually made to NPEA student specifactions . A True HJ Fuhrerblouse has an inclosed front that hides the buttons . ( like a Luftwaffe fliegerblouse .)
I am totally bummed that I did not see it in time , as I would have loved to had that tunic. Does anyone know how much it sold for ?

In regards to the sommermütze that came with this lot , I dont like it .

The price was already marked sold when I saw it Joe. I was thinking you might have bought this when I saw it was sold. Interesting fuhrerbluse for sure, probably pretty hard to find this model I would assume.

If i'm right the lot was sold €2800. Agreed with Joe the cut is not the same as the common HJ Führerbluse.

The main differences are the exposed button front and the 1 button with the keyhole for the button on the end of each sleeve . A true Fuhrerblouse has an unexposed front with the buttons down the front inclosed and at the end of each sleeve there are 2 false buttons ( just for show).

This Fuhrerblouse is actually made to NPEA student specifactions . A True HJ Fuhrerblouse has an inclosed front that hides the buttons . ( like a Luftwaffe fliegerblouse .)
I am totally bummed that I did not see it in time , as I would have loved to had that tunic. Does anyone know how much it sold for ?

Hi Joe,

For me, this Führerbluse is neither AHS nor NPEA. The label is misleading.....!.Let's beware...!

Back