BDM Kletterjacke

Thanks Received
Hi Guys

I would like some opinions on this jacket. First one for me so I have no experience with these items.

Thanks in advance

My Best

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

More

Attachments

There is no label inside the jacket. Buttons look to be unmarked.

Thanks again

P

Attachments

It looks okay from the photos posted. I know the site this is on, he's somewhat pricey but I've had no issues buying from him. For my money I would shop around as these are not too difficult to find in good condition. If the insignia has been restored it matches up pretty well as far as wear goes.

looks fine from the pics, personally i would wait for one with the nice narked buttons, but still a nice looking jacket

Hi Guys

Thanks for the feedback. This one is interesting to me because I have a document group to a BDM girl who received the golden HJ badge. The badge also forms part of the group. She was from this area so It would be a nice addition to compliment the group.

Best

P

In my opinion , the value of this BDM jacket is aprox 350dollars .

Agree with Joe on the value of the jacket. It's up for around 350+ Euro on that site at 20% off at the moment. I suppose if you need to match documents or something it would be worth paying a higher price, but if you just want one for an example I'd shop around for a lower price IMO.

Good sound looking jacket, 300 uk pounds is the price ive just sold mine for which had the lable removed but all insignia present. A good looking jacket IMO.

Back