BDM Skirt "BDM Stoff" Stamp

Thanks Received
Hi,

after 10 years I finally found a BDM skirt I really like and trust to be a good one, and it's in mint condition. :w00t:
I like them more with the "BDM stoff" stamp than the rzm tags..

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Great find! What do you want for it? Just kidding of course. I've been looking for one forever as well. They don't come much better than this one.

A nice addition of a hard to find uniform item. I'm of the belief that these were used post war during shortages for every day wear and that is a contributing factor to them being difficult to find.

Can you post better photos of the pockets and the waist line ? Are the buttons BDM-JM marked ?

very nice item,i have the same RZM markings inside my HJ-winterbluse though obviously the markings in my winterbluse are HJ & not BDM,very cool i like it

Looks like a JM Rock but i'm surprised by the shape of the pockets.

Looks like a JM Rock but i'm surprised by the shape of the pockets.
That is exactly what makes me question the skirt also . The buttons should be marked BDM.JM .

I have seen large cloth sections on ebay a few times in the past 5 years that had been marked RZM BDM rock ... makes you want to go "hmmmm" !

This is indeed a possibility or just a manufacturer that does not respect the sewing pattern of a BDM/JM skirt?
An example of a piece of cloth for the summer skirt.

Attachments

At the left JM skirt that does not conform to regulation.

Attachments

hey Joe, thats not a good thing to learn with period thread you would never know!

Lauri this was also my thinking, this would explain the private label also, but its all speculation of course , how would we ever know? :frusty:

Back