Brown winterbluse

Thanks Received
Hello,

It is the second time I see a brown HJ winterbluse. Is there a regulation about this color?
Thank you.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Could this be from an AHS or NPEA school ?

Are there any stampings on the insides ?

Thank you for your reply. Only the stitching of a RZM label on this other model:

Attachments

An odd item. Hopefully Wim will see this and comment. I would also like to see what Eric thinks of this one as well.

Hello Darin,

this bluse is definitely not NPEA, I rather think AHS. It is not common and hard to find in this condition.
Plastic buttons do not bother me. I also think that this item is genuine but not for me because I can not collect everything for the reasons you already know.

Best regards

Eric

Thank you Eric. Hope we will find someone who have a part of a regulation or something like that to have a definitive opinion.

I never heard of a brown Winterbluse. Are pictures existing of such an item in use?

this is not a HJ winter blouse, but an internal AHS service uniform, which was worn exclusively with the AHS students.

Hallo Eric, danke. are there photos or orders relating to this piece of uniform in trhe AHS system?

Hello Trommeler,

there has been a set of 12 postcards from Sonthofen. One of them shows this uniform and it still misses me in my collection.
You will perhaps be lucky enough to find it in Germany.

MfG

Attachments

Thank you Eric. I did not know this and hope that a forum member might have the post card

I'm pretty sure the Winterblusen of these DJ's are brownish. Picture legend : KLV Volksschule Lauter (SA) Erzgeb 1943 (?)

Attachments

I've just added this one to my collection. It is a nice example. But seems we don't still know what was used for

Attachments

Back