Deutsches Jungvolk DJ Führerbluse

Joe B

Banned
Thanks Received
I saw this Rarely seen DJ Führerbluse on Ebay yesterday . I made an offer to the seller for 270 euro (ALL IN). The seller excepted and I paid for it with paypal. Once in a lifetime chance ...hook , line and sinker ! I will post more photos sometime in January when I get a new digital camera .

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Hello Joe

Congrats for this good catch!
This is the same cut that the brown führerbluse and how the cuffs are finished please ?

Thanks lauri , this blouse is problibly 500 times rarer than the common HJ winterblouse .and aprox 10 times rarer than the HJ ( DAF pattern) jacket with belt ramps . I have an HJ Pattern Fuhrerblouse also . I have not photographed it yet , but will do so in January.

I will be restoring this blouse with original DJ leader insignia in the near future .

I was see it and I almost was going to make same like you. But I was not really sure about. I looked at my books and also the shoulder board was strange for me so I did pas it. Anyway at the moment my pocket is empty.

The shoulderboard was bad , however ; the blouse is good .

UPDATE ... I just recieved the DJ Fuhrerblouse in the mail . It is better than expected . I will post current photos soon . I will be restoring this blouse with regulation insignia and RzM pattern buttons . Currently it has the correct interior pattern buttons that are problibly bakelite ( similar to the style worn on Panzer wrappers) however , the buttons that it came with that are on the breast pockets are Whermacht style .

Last edited:
Back