Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Please login to view user info

Deutsches Jungvolk DJ Führerbluse

I saw this Rarely seen DJ Führerbluse on Ebay yesterday . I made an offer to the seller for 270 euro (ALL IN). The seller excepted and I paid for it with paypal. Once in a lifetime chance ...hook , line and sinker ! I will post more photos sometime in January when I get a new digital camera .

Attached Images Attached Images

Hello Joe

Congrats for this good catch!
    This is the same cut that the brown führerbluse and how the cuffs are finished please ?

Thanks lauri , this blouse is problibly 500 times rarer than the common HJ winterblouse .and aprox 10 times rarer than the HJ ( DAF pattern) jacket with belt ramps . I have an HJ Pattern führerblouse also . I have not photographed it yet , but will do so in January.

I will be restoring this blouse with original DJ leader insignia in the near future .

Happy to see more photos when you will have it in hands!

Thats the one I got .

I was see it and I almost was going to make same like you. But I was not really sure about. I looked at my books and also the shoulder board was strange for me so I did pas it. Anyway at the moment my pocket is empty.

The shoulderboard was bad , however ; the blouse is good .

I need to learn still too much! XD

Well, for a next time Joe, I will catch it first :P

UPDATE ... I just recieved the DJ führerblouse in the mail . It is better than expected . I will post current photos soon . I will be restoring this blouse with regulation insignia and RzM pattern buttons . Currently it has the correct interior pattern buttons that are problibly bakelite ( similar to the style worn on Panzer wrappers) however , the buttons that it came with that are on the breast pockets are Whermacht style .
    Last edited by joecool; 23rd January 2012 at 03:22 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast