Deutsches Jungvolk DJ mountain boots (Bergschuhe)?

Thanks Received
Hello,

Are these HJ high shoes "bergschuhe" ? The size is small so I think it belonged more to a DJ member than a HJ member.

I'm going to make more pictures tomorrow and I will tell ou precisely the size.

But have you already see that kind of shoes ? Thanks in advance:yo:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Here, new pics.

I don't think it's bergschuhe. I've found a picture of two young in Alsace (1943) with the same kind of high shoes (see the image)

What do you think of it guys ?

Attachments

Shoes with such a smooth sole are in no way any good in the mountains. Not even in hills.
I would consider these shoes whithout profile to be just normal shoes for the street, nothing fancy.
Wheather the rubber heels are pre war, I can not say, but it seems possible, as well as the rest of the design.
If you look at shoe advertisments from the 20s to 50s you will find these kind of shoes a lot.

Thanks Christian.

Do you think there is a chance these shoes are worn by HJ/DJ members ?

Inside it's written "Deutsche Wertarbeit

Yes, I do personally think so. But to be sure, you would need to spend a lot of time on checking with old German paperwork.
Hopefully someone who did some research on this shoe and socks topic will join in here and provide us with a bit more information.

I've just found this on the web. It seems the same kind of shoes :

Link

Attachments

I've just found this on the web. It seems the same kind of shoes

Yes, I think those boots have been discussed here before. Seduced by the imagery, the seller is making up a story that he can't prove. He confidently calls them "Hitler Youth" but that is misleading because only RZM-pattern boots can truly be described that way. Everything else from the period belongs in the category "might have been worn by members of the Hitler Youth movement".

I agree with you.
Without rzm label it's only civil boots which could have been wear by a hj boy or not.

I posted the pics cause I would like to discover the manufacturer of my boots.
It's not exactly the same model but it's still very close, so I wonder if my shoes could be from Trommler. The Gloria stuff could have been add after, when the sole has been used.

Back