Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Please login to view user info
    some very good info in this thread! i take it garry you are reading from period HJ regulation books?

cheers ewan

A lot of it is simply down to being able to read and speak German to be honest guys. I'm a bit of a hobby detective at heart which helps but the luxury of being able to read the original period books/documents is great to have.

Quote Originally Posted by Garry View Post
    A lot of it is simply down to being able to read and speak German to be honest guys. I'm a bit of a hobby detective at heart which helps but the luxury of being able to read the original period books/documents is great to have.
    good going mate i bet it is! well done and thats good to know

There is a complete HJ /BDM winter jacket and trousers on WAF right now and for a reasonable price . It is in the estand uniform section ...just scroll down and you will find it .

Quote Originally Posted by joecool View Post
    There is a complete HJ /BDM winter jacket and trousers on WAF right now and for a reasonable price . It is in the estand uniform section ...just scroll down and you will find it .
    hi joe its a nice set that on waf sure wish i had the readys you would get that for $800 aswell and a good deal imo the seller also has a nice bdm kettler listed for $360 aswell

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12