DJ marine twill blouse

Thanks Received
here is a DJ marine twill blouse,all buttons are marked HJ/DJ,no paper RZM tag,metal belt braces are RZM marked,sweat stains are noticable around collar & scuff marks on sleeves,very small blouse.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

This looks to be a good Jungvolk DJ blouse , however; I dont believe it can be substantiated to be a true Marine Jugend blouse.

i believe the marine chevron patch to be genuine & has been there since the third reich era,in hand you can just tell by the stitching & ageing of the patch,.if it is fake or post war, i dont understand why someone post war would sew a fake marine chevron patch on a genuine DJ twill blouse,i guess i have some research to do.

hello; this badge was used by DJ as normal ranks. If you have a look on their shoulder boards you will see you can not even place for put in them two pips. So it is original to the shirt, but not related with marine HJ.

Hi Wingman,

As Albrecht mentioned, in this case the patch is a DJ rank patch (DJ Oberhordenführer). It is exactly the same as the rank patch worn by the Marine-HJ and was worn by the DJ from 1938. We can be sure that the shirt is DJ and nothing to do with the Marine-Jungvolk because the latter had been disbanded prior to the introduction of these round rank patches.

Attachments

cool thanks fellas for clearing that up for me,much appreciated,i would have just always assumed it was Marine-Jungvolk,cheers,si

Back