DJ Shirt Bann 328 Oberjungenschaftsführer + Gefolgschafts-Feldscher , good or bad?

Thanks Received
Hi,

I want some opinions on this DJ shirt.

Bann number 328
Gebiet Chiemgau Süd/Hochland
Dj Oberbann 1 red
Oberjungenschaftsführer
Feldscher

Regards

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

more pictures

Attachments

Its a restored HJ shirt, I haved seen it on WAF, I found it very expensive.
In my opinion is not a good deal, but leets see the opinion of our experts.
I guess ewan had one better and less expensive.

Hi Schuere,

Well, the strap is a match for the triangle but the strap looks odd to me. Have the strap guys seen one like this before?

The Feldscher patch configuration is for a Bannfeldscher (the Gefolgschaftsfeldscher patch had a green/white cord running around the edge of the patch). To know whether the patch is a good one or not would need closer inspection but I would have expected to see a red cord around the patch as opposed to thin cloth tape.

As far as age is concerned it would have been technically possible for a DJ boy to have been the Bannfeldscher as the minimum age for that appointment was 14 years old so perhaps not an immediate cause for concern but I would think that a DJ-Bannfeldscher would have been a very rare bird back then so this shirt needs to be checked well for any signs of modern tampering.

The Jugendfest badge is from 1937 whereas this type of Feldscher patch was introduced in September 1938.

I would agree with Albrecht and say that this is very likely to be an assembled shirt. Can the uniform guys confirm that the shirt would be considered okay if we were seeing it without the insignia?

an obvious made up uniform with two immediate red flags being the strap and the feldcher both do not appear correct and would want a hands on to confirm. The material from the shirt appears correct but once again would no more due diligence . Just the fact it is an enhanced item is enough to back shelf it

:canada1

I think the strap is okay. I've seen similar style straps before.

Agree that the shirt looks put together or "enhanced" a little bit. One reason I stay clear of uniforms nowdays.

I've seen four different styles of the chain stitch in hand. It looks odd as the chain stitch I see most often is a sort of single line stitching, but agree I would really like to have hands on. The shirt itself seems to have had sew on HJ straps on it at one time or another as there are thread remanents on the shoulders that appear about the width of a set of HJ straps.

The Sigrune looks sort of "crooked" also in it's placement. Also the Feldshar patch has odd looking placement. You would think an important position like this would have the insignia at least properly placed or a little more neatly done.

Last edited:
I would price this at the sum of it's parts, not as an original item, and as said the feldscher patch does not seem correct in it's construction or it's application to the shirt.

Back