Firefighters jacket - New project as Jugendfeuerwehr

Thanks Received
Well a friend mine gift me this blue prussian firefighters jacket. We haved seen it on pics used by the HJ. Now Ill plan to restore it as an HJ firefighter. So what insignia you would add on it? Streifendienst shoulder boards or Feuershupo änwarter ones? triangle or not? Some award or not?

Leets do it togheter!

P.D.: Sorry by the pic, is just done after clean it with water and soap. Was horrible dirty!

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

This type of uniform ... I would only put on an armband .

You can , If you add firefighter shoulderboards , they would have to be the lowest rank , black on crimson . Are you looking for a real HJ firefighter blouse , the olive blouse with the black collar with the enclosed button front ?

YES i would love this one joe. I have a änwarter shoulder boards of firefighters. all black

I have one that I restored , when I got it it was without insignia and had the wrong pattern buttons . I restored it with insignia and an armband that matches the condition of the uniform ... If I did not know that I restored it , I would think that it was totally original with original applied insignia , I even used original thread . I will post it this weekend in the for sell section

I do have streifendiesnt shoulder boards what would fit nice I think, but anyway would not be the most right on this jacket

Looking better!

Attachments

Back