Flakhelfer Overall/Boiler Suit

Thanks Received
Forgive me if this item has been discussed before but I am new here, this is a lovely genuine all in one overall worn on occasions by the Hj Flakhelfer, there is at least one archive photograph showing this suit. When purchased it had the HJ Armband multi part in one pocket and the carefully unpicked triangle in the top pocket, at the back of the neck the suit had benn unpicked whether this had the name on a label I dont know.... the overwhelming majority of these suits saw service post war as mechanics overalls etc at least so I led to believe. My close up pictures show material and button type

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

I cant give you an opinion on the coveralls , as I dont have anything in my collection to compare it with . What I can say is this ... I have seen numerous photos of HJ Flakhelfers . I have seen them wearing anything from Luft Fliegerblusen without insignia to running shorts ...bare-chested but wearing a helmet.
The only items of clothing that would have a regulation LH breast eagle is the HJ pullover blouse and the HJ flakhelfer overcoat . I am stating this per regulation . However , as we know ; regulations were not taken that seriously in the field .

Thank you for your reply this is the .jpg I meant. The coverall is in all respects following the lines of mine

Attachments

Back