Footwear worn

Thanks Received
Hi there im trying to put together a late war hitler youth uniform for me to wear in the evenings at re-enactments,
im wondering what footwear they wore. I already have my ankle boots that i wear with my other uniforms are they suitable.

Footwear worn by the Hitler Youth

Hi!
I`m take part in re-enactments in late-war HJ uniform.
I use this boots (for re-enactment I also have added to them metal nails and "horseshoes")

Admin edit: links to external picture hosts are not permitted here on the forum Kursan. Please upload your pics to the forum. Looking forward to seeing them.

Hi!
I`m take part in re-enactments in late-war HJ uniform.
I use this boots (for re-enactment I also have added to them metal nails and "horseshoes")

Admin edit: links to external picture hosts are not permitted here on the forum Kursan. Please upload your pics to the forum. Looking forward to seeing them.

Cheers Kursan

Sorry, rather than just make a note about pics I could have added to the thread :)

From 1936 footwear for all sections of the Hitler Youth movement had been standardised but you will see all sorts of footwear in use. There are some pics/threads on the forum if you do a search for footwear, boots etc

Sorry, rather than just make a note about pics I could have added to the thread :)

From 1936 footwear for all sections of the Hitler Youth movement had been standardised but you will see all sorts of footwear in use. There are some pics/threads on the forum if you do a search for footwear, boots etc

Thanks Garry ive only just had an interest in the Hitler youth recently, and now in the process of putting a uniform together, but my mother keeps telling me its a waste of money buying this stuff so im doing it in stages but im getting there :)

Some examples of footwear, mid or late 1930's.

As you can see, every kind of boots and shoes were used.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
Leaders

Attachments

Here some examples from me (I use boots at foto №1) and my fotos :germany
I already show them at old HJ-forum.

Many thanks for the HJ-uniform to Soldatenwerk :thumbup1:

Attachments

In this year some my friends (wehrmacht reenactments) will mede uniform for their sons.
Also I have some interesting ideas for HJ on this year (last year I do nothing in this way, because I was serving in army).

I very much regret that so has late started to be engaged in this theme. In some years I can reenactment only HJ-officers.

Cap and uniform was made by Soldatenwerk.

In old hj-forum was a special section for reenactment, but at the new forum I didn't find it :crying:
I show my fotos there at May 2009.

If you will ask, I can show some more of my fotos.

Back