Got myself a early christmas gift......

Thanks Received
Yesterday i went out to get myself a little early Christmas gift...Heres what i got....:lol:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

More stuff....:D

Attachments

A few pic. more....

Attachments

I know the cap is a civil ski cap, but its period, and some people means that thay were used in the end of the war, mabey...mabey not, i dont know .

The Koperbluse looks great. Does the winterbluse with the Sigrune and Mitte Mittelland triangle have the Motor HJ Bann 134 straps on it?

Im jealous!!! :tongue_smilie: I love the gift you made for you, I need think what I choice, something from HJ or to tickets for opera.
About shoulder boards I think are from motor HJ too.

The straps don't match the triangle, are they slip ons or are they sewn to the shirt? Shirt looks original but the straps may have been added at some point.

Nice Christmas gift. (I'm going to pick my up, at the postoffice today).

Did you buy it from a Danish collector? Hard to find such HJ material here.

../henrik

Yes henrik, it was a private Danish collector.
-What you getting from the post office today...

Very nice items there! I should just go out and by myself a Xmas present like that :rolleyes:

Nick

Well, i must say, im not a millionere or anything, i got it cheap, I payed some and traded som non HJ. items for it, but it looks like a million...:thumbup:
Very nice items there! I should just go out and by myself a Xmas present like that :rolleyes:

Nick

Thay are slip ons, i was told thay was added later, so its ok:closedeyes: what does the right ones look like?

For this shirt with a Sigrune sewn to the sleeve you should have a single DJ black strap on the right shoulder. Check the Bann lists for the correct Jungbann number to match the triangle. Or you could cover the Sigrune with an armband a just get a matching set of slip on Straps for Mittelland. Then the uniform will look period correct and you will have a great set of Motor HJ straps for your collection also!!

For this shirt with a Sigrune sewn to the sleeve you should have a single DJ black strap on the right shoulder. Check the Bann lists for the correct Jungbann number to match the triangle. Or you could cover the Sigrune with an armband a just get a matching set of slip on Straps for Mittelland. Then the uniform will look period correct and you will have a great set of Motor HJ straps for your collection also!!

I would leave the Sigrune on if it looks period attached and just cover it with an armband for your display. Find a set of slip on straps that match the triangle and you'll have a matching insignia uniform. Check the Bann lists for the numbers that match the Gebiet triangle.

Now thats what i call a nice collection of christmas presents beats the aftershave hands down:D

Ive just secured a great collection of pictures many rare ones hope they arrive by christmas eve:thumbup1:

steve

We love to see them when thay arriwe..
Now thats what i call a nice collection of christmas presents beats the aftershave hands down:D

Ive just secured a great collection of pictures many rare ones hope they arrive by christmas eve:thumbup1:

steve

Back