Hitler Youth socks - original?

Thanks Received
Hello.
please tell me it original ??

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

hello.
original or is it?

Attachments

I think these are standard Wehrmacht socks for tropical issue .

Last edited:
I don't but regulation HJ/DJ socks or pre-1945 socks used by the kids are very unlikely to have survived to today. My socks usually last just a few weeks before I've ruined them. Okay, we don't tend to repair things like my grandmother's generation did but still, even socks back in the 1940s were not indestructible :) I haven't seen a pair of original HJ/DJ socks on the forum but perhaps a member has seen some somewhere?

Personally , I dont think socks were seriously regulated within the HJ . I have seen photos of boys wearing socks that look white all the way to a dark grey .

The most common non regulated but permitted items used in the HJ uniform kit were socks and blanket rolls .

Indeed Joe but as we discussed back then, if collectors are looking to buy regulation socks or, more importantly, if someone is describing socks as "HJ" on Mil321 or on a dealer's page etc, it's important to know that there was a regulation. I'm not in the business of "killing" items just because there may not be a regulation that mentions them. That kind of scenario just makes me ask more questions and I know that I can be annoying with that at times :001_smile:

Back