Thanks Received
hello people, I have some time ago to get this blouse. I have now but in mff get some messages that apparently is not good because of the different cut. I'm more with orden and small badge fiinde deal but I honestly nothing that does not fit there ... ok that were patched elbow but otherwise it's nice. to recognize even the imprint of sleeve triangle...
maybe you can tell me more ... maybe a price roughly since I abgebe ...

greetings daniel

hallo leute, ich hab vor einiger zeit diese bluse bekommen hab jetzt aber im mff etliche meldungen bekommen das die anscheinend nicht gut ist weil der schnitt abweicht da ich mich mehr mit orden und kleinabzeichen befasse aber ich fiinde ehrlich gesagt nichts was da nicht passt ... ok die ellbogen wurden geflick aber sonst ist sie schön man erkennt auch noch den abdruck vom dreieck ...
vlt könnt ihr mir mehr sagen... vlt auch einen preis in etwa da ich sie abgebe...

gruß daniel

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Are the buttons RzM marked on the underside ? I need to see a clearer photo of the front of this blouse to give a possitive or negative final answer , from what I can see it is a DJ blouse .

I don't like it it Daniel. It has the early-pattern collar and shirts at that time were made of 'DJ-Blusenstoff' whereas the one you show looks like cotton twill. As you say, the cut is not the same as the standard item.

Back