Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Please login to view user info

HJ Feuerwehrscharen dienstrock

Hello,

Not the perfect state of preservation but I'm very satisfied with this HJ firefighter tunic. I just receive it, I'll clean up a bit to make her more presentable. I will try to find SRD shoulderboards and the firefighter arm patch.

Attached Images Attached Images

Hard to find uniform Lauri . I have one also . It may take time but it would worth it to find "USED" condition SRD lower ranked shoulderstraps to restore this one .

Hi Joe. I totally agree with you. The guy who had the tunic had also this set but I did not have enough €
    Your tunic is the one that belonged to Bronydd?
    Attached Images Attached Images

No , I got mine aprox 10years ago , it still has a RZM tag inside .
    Try to get those shoulderstraps as they look like they belong to the tunic . The seller might hold them for you since you bought the uniform .

Ok. Do not hesitate to show your tunic in this thread :) Mine has lost his tag but there is RZM buttons. I must also find a police overseas cap and a brown pants. I saw only one since I collect.

You both are lucky guys! This is my dream piece since so long time but I bet some day on a future I will get one. Lauri you have one of the mos desirables collections of HJ i ever haved seen!

A great uniform and fantastic straps. I agree you should ask the seller to hold them or trade something for them.

Hello Lauri,
    fantastic Jacket and fantastic boards, what is the price of the boards.
    Best Regards
    Alois

Hello. Thanks for your reply:) The seller have already sold the straps 150€. He did not wait for me.

Hello Lauri,
    thank you for the information.
    Best Regards
    Alois

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast