HJ Feuerwehrscharen dienstrock

Thanks Received
Hello,

Not the perfect state of preservation but I'm very satisfied with this HJ firefighter tunic. I just receive it, I'll clean up a bit to make her more presentable. I will try to find SRD shoulderboards and the firefighter arm patch.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hard to find uniform Lauri . I have one also . It may take time but it would worth it to find "USED" condition SRD lower ranked shoulderstraps to restore this one .

Hi Joe. I totally agree with you. The guy who had the tunic had also this set but I did not have enough € :frusty:
Your tunic is the one that belonged to Bronydd?

Attachments

No , I got mine aprox 10years ago , it still has a RZM tag inside .
Try to get those shoulderstraps as they look like they belong to the tunic . The seller might hold them for you since you bought the uniform .

Ok. Do not hesitate to show your tunic in this thread :) Mine has lost his tag but there is RZM buttons. I must also find a police overseas cap and a brown pants. I saw only one since I collect.

You both are lucky guys! This is my dream piece since so long time but I bet some day on a future I will get one. Lauri you have one of the mos desirables collections of HJ i ever haved seen!

Hello. Thanks for your reply:) The seller have already sold the straps 150€. He did not wait for me.

hello lauri, i know this jacket since fast 10 years (by HSC ,now proconsul )and never buy it because i don t this it s an feuerscharjacke. the collar should be black (cf the HJ angolia vol 2 p 75)and the buttons are flap but it exist maybe some variant ....in any case it look like the 1942 model
bert

Hello Bertl,

Thank you for your warnings. I know PAC, it is necessary to be very suspicious with him but he sometimes has good items. I observed the jacket, the sewings and the black collar seem to me OK. The shape also (the rear of the tunic is a good indice because the cut is particular). Have you other observations please?

Other examples. I observe the same details on my tunic.

Attachments

Last edited:
Lauri , maybe these will work for your uniform . Insignia is used taken off of a tunic .

Attachments

salut luri
no other observations but you re right : with this seller better 2 times controlling !!
bertl

HSC&Co have fooled many collectors. In this time no internet and not many books.

Here is my new Dienstrock. I am always looking for a pants, much harder to find...

Attachments

Back