HJ Hauptarzt shoulder boards

Thanks Received
Hi all
I know these are similar to Senior Staff Doctor HJ but do the buttons alter that status ??

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

more pics

:001_smile:

Attachments

Very nice. Regarding the buttons, page 341 of the Saris reference mentions only a 1.8cm aluminum button. I've only seen this type of strap with the aluminum buttons in hand and in photos. Never seen this type of button used. See the thread Patrick reference for photos of these on a nice original tunic. Thanks for showing, I'm looking for a set of these for some time now, congrats!

Yes, I just had a look at the period regulation and the buttons, as Darin says, should be 18mm plain grey.

buttons

Hi
these were attached to an old Army blanket along with 160 or so badges , armbands etc so are exactly as brought home from the war , never messed with. hope that helps
Steve

You have a good pair of straps my friend , the buttons could possiably be Weimar Period , not appropriate for the time period of these straps .

I have 1 single that I paid 160 for but it in excellent condition with 2 silver litzen sewn in with the RzM tag .

Back