HJ Hemd Bayerische Ostmark, help...

Thanks Received
Hi guys,
Found this interesting Hitler Youth shirt on the auction and like to know your opinions on this.I am not collecting HJ but in the close future like to have an full HJ uniform of this type.:001_smile:

many thanks Peter
You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Die Kombination Bann 860 (Flieger-HJ) und HJ-Gebiet Bayrische Ostmark ist korrekt. Zum Hemd selbst kann ich leider nichts sagen da meine Kenntnisse dafür nicht ausreichen aber es gibt hier andere Mitglieder, die näheres dazu sagen können. Für mich sieht das Ganze aber gut aus.

Last edited:
In my opinion ... The shirt in question is SA ! If you look at the belt ramps , they are of a gold color .
The insignia is post 1938 ... Yes the shoulderstraps do match the Gebiet triangle , however ; Per RzM regulation dated 6 September 1934 ... The Service shirt for the Hitlerjugend was specified as light brown cotton PULLOVER with laydown collar , frontal slash with three button closure , two pleated patch breast pockets wit buttoned flap , and long sleeves with turn back cuff .
I believe that this shirt has been collector put together from ALL original pieces ... Stormtroops SA twill uniform shirt with Hitleryouth insignia added .

If this shirt had HJ insignia for the 1932 to 1934 regulations , it might have passed . With the post 1938 insignia ... NO WAY .

Last edited:
Hi Peter,

I agree with Joe in that the shirt you show looks like the SA pattern but with HJ buttons and effects. Pic 1 shows the HJ Köperbluse and pic 2 the Diensthemd for the SA and Politische Leiter.

Edit: Here's a thread showing the HJ version: http://www.hj-research.com/forum/f10/hj-koeperbluse-4726/ Interestingly it seems to have gold belt hooks too even though it otherwise matches the period picture. Here is a Flieger-HJ Köperbluse like yours: http://www.hj-research.com/forum/f10/flieger-hj-shirt-774/

Attachments

Back