HJ shirt with AHS

Thanks Received
Hello

What's your opinion about the AHS stamp on this shirt please ?

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
Buy the shirt not the stamp .

Value 150 to 225 euros.

Why would there even be a AHS stamp on a shirt? for what reason? It was sold by the School? It was a different shirt? i It was the property of the School? why? why would a school issue a separate shirt with a stamp in the inside? i am confused?

I do not know the reason but the AHS marked their things.

Attachments

Yes that is what i mean, but WHY ? why was this shirt the property of the AHS ? is it different? did HJ boys come to school with no shirts and the AHS issued them shirts? Why could the HJ guy not just bring his own shirt to school? was the AHS a licensed seller of items? were they allowed to sell, or issue the shirt?

The School supplied them with everything? from caps to shirts to socks and shoes? Armbands etc.. What is the reasoning, or rules behind this? just because they wore them every day?

?? they have to wear them everyday , it means they wear out and are supplied by the school the same as workplaces supply clothing , and as some of the items were special to the ahs they of course supplied them

Why would there even be a AHS stamp on a shirt? for what reason? It was sold by the School? It was a different shirt? i It was the property of the School? why? why would a school issue a separate shirt with a stamp in the inside? i am confused?

Hello,

All the clothes as well as the equipments were the property of the School.
The students were not authorized to wear them in civilian life.
This rule also concerns the NPEA students.
Best regards
Eric

.. and as some of the items were special to the ahs they of course supplied them
What specific items were special to the School(s) and different (design etc)? and did all the AH schools mark their items in the same way, just with either an ink, or paint stamp? If the stamps were inside, like the ones we see here, and i would imagine on armbands too, then how would anyone know if they were being worn in Civilian ? So them being the Property of the school, and not being allowed to be worn in Civilian, would mean that they would have needed to be given back after the lad had finished at the AH school. Which means that they were either then reissued to other lads (bit of a let down at an AHS getting second hand clothing?) or destroyed. Or the lad could take his AHS stamped goodies home? but was just not allowed to wear them though? And if they needed to be given back, why are they available for sale often now ? Has there been any in depth research conducted on these AHS stamps, and the way in which this procedure was handled?

there were not specific items with "AHS" marking. All the items were marked as belonging to the school.
It is for that reason that I do not agree with the AHS set from Klaus Butschek, sold recently.

Then surely its as Joecool says.. buy the item not the stamp. If their "stuff" was the same, Normal RZM issue, just with the addition of an AHS stamp.. then how would anyone know? Eric, you mean this one?

Attachments

I would like to participate but my english is so poor. Thanks all for the debate in all cases.

I just saw that Weitze has two identical shirts for sale at this time.

Back