HJ Streifendienst summer uniform for an Obergefolgschaftsführer

Thanks Received
Hello fellow collectors,

wanted to share with you my summeruniform for a Obergefolgschäftführer in the streifendienst fom bann 190 (Nordsee).
Unfortunately the cufftittle I do not have, maeby in the near futur I'll capture one.

Enjoy

ANy comment is welcome. :001_smile:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

To me ... The shoulderstrap numbers look to be a Light-Gray opposed to a Pearl-White in color . The Gebiet triangle does match the Shoulderstrap numbers .
I would leave this shirt as as , being a Jungvolk Leader ... In my opinion .

Hmm, that's something knew.
But to be honest even having read the article, wich you kindly send me over, I'am not att all sure.
When I take a look at the bottom of the boards, the lining does appear lighter, white on some parts than on the upper (visible) side. Having said this
it looks possible to me that the white upperparts have getten soiled in time. Who knows where they have been all that time?

But should this be DJ than I have to alter my uniform damned they better be Streifendienst :crying:

Anywhy,Thx for sharing your information :thumb:

Dont look at the piping ... Look at the embroidered numbers .... are they more of a light gray or white in color .

Last edited:
Oké,
to switch it around what do I need to do? Only taking of the armband and put on a Sigrune?
A long black leaders pants I do already have, so that would not be a problem.:001_huh:

No ... leave the armband on , an HJ armband is correct for DJ Jungvolk Leaders from 1940 onward ( Im not sure about the date ) but it was authorized .

So, how Joe said amrband is right. I would choice the riding pants option for this mannequin and more if you already have it.
And personally I would take off the bread bag and tornister, for show better the uniform and with more clase. I would look so much those things in a troop class guy. (you have an amazing officer!)
Actually I should say to you what you already have in your hands was a project what I had in my mind, so I am very happy to see your one because its a great project!

Thx for your comment.
Will take your propositions in account, and who knows that I'll post in the near futur this projekt again with the necessary alterations made.
As soon as I get a mannequin, I'll post my winteruniform (HJ rottenführer nachrichten Bann 684, Ost Pommern).

I look forward to seeing your other uniform on display. I think the DJ Leader is a great idea, you don't see many of them in collections.

Wait until I post some of my DJ Leaders uniforms .... he he .

You 're making me curious.
Would like to see your collection too, that way I can use maeby some ideas of you and aply them on my collection.
It is always for a beginner collector,although I'm bursting with ideas on how to present those gems of the past, great to be able to see collections of the more experienced guys.
So show us some pics and make us dribble.
:hail:

Back