Thanks Received
hi guys started this about a month ago, still waiting on the boards and armband getting delivered been ages :h all i need is a west westfalen triangle to put to the shirt so if anyone sees any atall please can you give me a shout?.

bought the shirt from toby it has ink markings to the collar, the belt buckle is a early type i think? chad will know better, its marked M4/49 steinhauer & luck,ludenscheid the belt it also has a few stamps includeing maker carl busse, mainz and size 95 there is a number below the maker stamp 883 anyone know what its for? the belt also has alfred gasper jr painted inside looks by a stencil it also looks very old and cracked,belt sure looks to have been well worn over the years at diffrent sizes.

the scarf is only a fill in for now as it has a few holes to the peace that gos around the neck collar has been the only one i can find but its still nice looking as is the halstuch rzm tag.

one day it will be looking very good on a manquinn.

now guys to my point of the thread how does this stuff look all original?

thanks
Ewan

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
some of the belt rig etc

Attachments

in my opinion everything is getting harder to find recently, hj items seem to be getting scarce with very little quality stuff coming up for sale

in my opinion everything is getting harder to find recently, hj items seem to be getting scarce with very little quality stuff coming up for sale

I suppose that means our collections are increasing in value :001_smile:

Nick

Back