HJ war volunteer mannequin (Kriegsfreiwilliger der HJ) summer 1943

Thanks Received
Hello
I tried to make an HJ bust with sidecap and short jacket of the fatigue suit. We can imagine that before her 18th birthday, this war volunteer HJ (Kriegsfreiwilliger) is in a training camp, in one of the 225 Wehrertüchtigungslager (WEL) to obtain the K-Schein (Kreigsausbildungsschein), the certificate who making him a candidate for recruitment into armed forces or W-SS.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Vey nice Kamerad .

I have not seen this uniform with a district triangle being worn on the drill version of this tunic in photographs .

You are right it's not the regulation for the training camp but sometimes in rare cases.

Attachments

Thank you for your positive feedback. See also the Saris book p. 560 for for a good illustration. Has anybody have seen the fatigue suit pants in a collection ?

Nice set:thumbup1:ive a pair of nsdap tagged fatigues that ive added to my fire fighters set up, but in an earthy brown colour rather than the greyish colour of you set up, did HJ denims come in diffrent colours? Pete.

I have seen a brownish version of the jacket, with minor differences in construction, so why not for the pants.. Could you post pictures of your nsdap pants?

Back