HJ winter Uniform complete

hi zeller sorry you did not like my babies boots as you call them but to find any hj/bdm boots with full rzm marking complete in box is very rare and only to pay £80 i think is a steal if i remember right john was selling his boots for £350 so quite a difference from babies to boys good luck in your hunt u869ss

Thanks for posting,that is a very nice set. It's great to get to see these items in color, after seeing them most of the time in black/white.

Rob

hi zeller sorry you did not like my babies boots as you call them but to find any hj/bdm boots with full rzm marking complete in box is very rare and only to pay £80 i think is a steal if i remember right john was selling his boots for £350 so quite a difference from babies to boys good luck in your hunt u869ss

I did not mean to offend you with my comment. But your boots are out on the market since a while (they were sold by a website a couple of years ago) and - correct me if I am wrong - they are very small size. I would say more DJ than HJ. My uniforms are large, I almost can wear them, so they would look unrealistic on them. I need a larger size, reddish brown or black. £350 is way too expensive for such boots and I wouldn't buy them. They have a very restricted market and they would be virtually unsellable outside this small circuit. The nice ones I got came in for 120 euro and the new pair I just found, which are anyway HJ but not what I was looking for, came in for less than 100 euro. Just to give you an idea. Then you can always find someone paying top prices, but I am old school and I live in Europe and I can still find nice stuff at fleamarkets and at accessible prices.

hi john welcome aboard and dont forget i had the belt and buckle and cross strap from that set only left the boots trousers and bread bag as already had them and could not display full body but still very muched loved

Hi Steve
:) Nice to see you mate, and yes, you've had quite a few bits from me. And at least I know where it is should I ever feel the need to relieve you of it.:001_tt1:

and the rest of the stuff went ok, it usually does.;)

£350 is way too expensive for such boots and I wouldn't buy them. They have a very restricted market and they would be virtually unsellable outside this small circuit.

I found that out :)

True, I started with a price that I though was, at the time, realistic, after all they were mint, but in the end let them go for £200, which actually meant that on the whole uniform that I paid very good money for I made a staggering £85 out of the whole lot :)

That's probably why I no longer trade, I never earnt enough out of the nice stuff

oh well :)

hi steve i thought the ''for babies'' was a little harsh aswell its ok if you dont like someones item just say it politely, as after all babies were not in the hj it was boys although they do look dj size to be honest but none the less desireable etc.
and those boots for 80 bucks still the box was a snip and i love them:001_tt1: shown here at the forum arent they?

regards ewan :thumbup:

Last edited:
hi steve i thought the ''for babies'' was a little harsh aswell its ok if you dont like someones item just say it politely, as after all babies were not in the hj it was boys although they do look dj size to be honest but none the less desireable etc.
QUOTE]
Ewan, my mother tongue is not english so maybe I missed the harsh tone, because it was not my intention. I think i explained already what I meant then if someone still want to misunderstand, it is not my problem. Regards

I think this no have so much importance, he means "babies" is a boy. I understand this.

Makes sense to me. If you need an item to match a uniform you sort of want the same size. You dont want the display to look like Lord Littlefoot! Anyways Steve's boots are fantastic and wot a bargain for the set. Sometimes things get a little mixed up when we are dealing with people that speak many different languages and the meaning or context of words comes out differently than intended.

Makes sense to me. If you need an item to match a uniform you sort of want the same size. You dont want the display to look like Lord Littlefoot! Anyways Steve's boots are fantastic and wot a bargain for the set. Sometimes things get a little mixed up when we are dealing with people that speak many different languages and the meaning or context of words comes out differently than intended.

yes this is my thought exactly,i am not think oh hes american or hes from france sorry my mistake.

regards ewan

hi zeller i understand now what you meant babies mean young dj/jm good luck like i said in finding yours i just wish i had the room to to display a full uniform still maybe one day anyway greetings from the bunker steve

and hi john good to have you on board sir hope you keeping well and as for selling the jacket back sorry not a chance lol

Back