HJ winter Uniform complete

Thanks Received
On the advise of another forum member, I would like to show this lovely HJ winters uniform that I acquired directly from Germany a while back.

Even down to the boots, this was a once in a lifetime chance. Sadly I sold it, and the person that bought it only wanted the jacket and cap, so the rest was sold seperately. It really was a beauty in the flesh:001_tt1:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

remember this one on your site was interested myself but at the time did not have the cash,

You would not believe how long they took to sell. In the end i stopped taking them to shows, i got so fed up with taking them out, and putting them back again

and I've been looking for a decent pair for at least 2 years! I found a nice pair RZM and HJ marked and they got lost in the mail and few days go i got a nice pair but not exactly what i was after. was your pair rzm marked?

and I've been looking for a decent pair for at least 2 years! I found a nice pair RZM and HJ marked and they got lost in the mail and few days go i got a nice pair but not exactly what i was after. was your pair rzm marked?

I don't want to rub salt into your already sore wounds..........but yes they were

thanks ewan but I don't like those,plus they are for babies. I am after a bigger size pair of boots,my uniforms are for a 16-17 year old kid.

John ...my wounds are already salted.The "lost" boots finally reappeared at seller premises and she put them back for sale and were sold again before I could do anything. They were perfect...

Last edited:
John, I was lucky to get my money refunded at first because the parcel was never delivered and seller "forgot" to inform me that it came back. It was the last day for claiming the payment with PP and seller was uncooperative so I had to start a dispute. My feeling is that everything was fishy from the beginning and in fact the boots which were declared lost were not resold on ebay but a local auction site. But indeed they were a nice pair of shoes :(

hi john welcome aboard and dont forget i had the belt and buckle and cross strap from that set only left the boots trousers and bread bag as already had them and could not display full body but still very muched loved

Back