Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Please login to view user info
    very nice! If I only knew you had the boots ...

You would not believe how long they took to sell. In the end i stopped taking them to shows, i got so fed up with taking them out, and putting them back again

and I've been looking for a decent pair for at least 2 years! I found a nice pair RZM and HJ marked and they got lost in the mail and few days go i got a nice pair but not exactly what i was after. was your pair rzm marked?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeller View Post
    and I've been looking for a decent pair for at least 2 years! I found a nice pair RZM and HJ marked and they got lost in the mail and few days go i got a nice pair but not exactly what i was after. was your pair rzm marked?
    steve here has a brand new in the box pair of rzm HJ boots :drool:

cheers ewan

Quote Originally Posted by Zeller View Post
    I don't want to rub salt into your already sore wounds..........but yes they were

thanks ewan but I don't like those,plus they are for babies. I am after a bigger size pair of boots,my uniforms are for a 16-17 year old kid.

John ...my wounds are already salted.The "lost" boots finally reappeared at seller premises and she put them back for sale and were sold again before I could do anything. They were perfect...
    Last edited by zeller; 3rd January 2010 at 09:05 PM.

Surely they couldn't do that without contacting you first?

That makes my blood boil, greed, thats all it is

John, I was lucky to get my money refunded at first because the parcel was never delivered and seller "forgot" to inform me that it came back. It was the last day for claiming the payment with PP and seller was uncooperative so I had to start a dispute. My feeling is that everything was fishy from the beginning and in fact the boots which were declared lost were not resold on ebay but a local auction site. But indeed they were a nice pair of shoes :(

Probably coz they thought they could get more from an auction. I'll look out for a pair at the shows. Don't need you to commit :)

hi john welcome aboard and dont forget i had the belt and buckle and cross strap from that set only left the boots trousers and bread bag as already had them and could not display full body but still very muched loved

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast