Please login to view user info

HJ Winterbluse

would love some Opinions on this HJ-winterbluse,all buttons are RZM marked,has a metal collar clip,two shoulderboards with Bann 84 Nord Nordmark with 4 aluminium pips on each board,RZM tag has been ripped off or fallen off,.though traces of an RZM tag is seen on bottom interior & stitching on blouse has unravelled where RZM tag was stitched,it also has multiple white stamps inside of blouse,cheers si

Attached Images Attached Images

Personally , I think the shoulderstraps are homemade . The rank 4 pips would make it the rank of a STAMMFÜHRER. Normally this rank would rate a political brown 4 pocket tunic. If I owned this winterblouse I would replace the shoulderboards with lower ranked HJ enlisted straps

HJ enlisted straps

thanks for your comment,good advice,how can you tell they are home made straps,i am currently doing more research on shoulder boards,& i will keep my eye out for a set of Bann 84 HJ enlisted straps
    Last edited by wingman15; 18th May 2014 at 08:33 PM. Reason: type-o

I agree with joe, the bluse would need lower ranked boards. But very nice original one!

thanks for your comments & advice fellas,much appretiated

Hello ,
    i think the same as joe ,for the straps.
    If you want a pair of 84 ,have a look by hisoll military antiques He had one.(code 27168)

bertl

You can also use straps for Bann 84 from the city of Schleswig in Nord/Nordmark.
    Hiscoll has a pair ...here is his description :
    Neat, matching pair of red-piped HJ (Hitlerjugend) ie. 'Allgemeine HJ’ shoulderboards, as intended for a: 'Hitlerjunge' within: ‘Bann 84’ (84 = Bann Schleswig) - overall nice, albeit clearly used & worn condition!

This is a nice - and fully matching! - pair of red-piped (thus ‘Allgemeine HJ’) (Hitlerjugend) shoulderboards, as intended for a 'Hitlerjunge' that served within: ‘Bann 84’ (84 = Bann Schleswig), in overall nice, albeit clearly used and/or worn condition. One of the boards still retains its neat 'RzM'-etiket, being a: 'C-Stück' (something that is not that often the case). The set shows some regular wear and/or age, simply caused by regular usage and/or wear. The boards - which are executed in black-coloured linnen, having red-embroidered '84' numerals and bright-red (rayon-based) piping - come without tongues (they are of the 'sew-in'-type) as found and issued: the boards measure 11 cms. in length as usually encountered. This set was found together with the early-type set which I offer under number 27169: both sets originate from a private house-hold and were never before in a collection. Simply a nice and actually not that commonly encountered set of 'Allgemeine' HJ boards that is IMO accordingly priced!

Code: 27168Price: 95.00 EUR
    Attached Images Attached Images

just purchased them.cheers fellas thanks for your help

In less than 20 hours with the guidance of alert members , we have helped a member on his way to a successfull restoration project .
    This is a good example of members helping other members on this forum .
    Last edited by joecool; 20th May 2014 at 07:33 AM.