Humped up HJ Winterbluse with "Ost Ostsee" triangle

Thanks Received
This one is listed here:
germanmilitariacollectibles com

Incorrectly described as "HJ Blue Winter Dress Uniform, Flying Suit". It has what appears to be an original "Ost/Ostsee" triangle on it, red piped and numbered general HJ shoulder straps from Bann 507 Wien/West, and includes an obviously bad cap and some odd looking trousers. The triangle looks like it has a chance from the poor photos, better photos would confirm, but a scarce triangle. Listed price is $800 USD. Even though it's an incorrectly assembled restoration, the sum of the original parts would easily equal that amount IMO. I've not seen an "Ost/Ostsee" triangle for sale for some years now.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

I would need a better photo of the Ostsee triangle to give an educated opinion ... from the photo so far , I do not like it .

I would want to see better photos for sure. The photos on the site are bad quality. Personally I would not confirm or condemn the triangle from the photos shown, better photos would be needed for me. That site is a minefield, some good items, lots of junk. Do not buy there unless you really know your items IMO.

looks hand embroidered and the weave to the black backing is all wrong compared with know original bevo examples, jmo :)

Hi Ewan,

yes you are right. The triangle "Ost-Ostsee" has never existed. So this triangle is a 100% fake and fakers don't even respect the location. This is dreadful and sickening for the collection !

Best Regards

Eric

Attachments

Yikes, get this when i try and get on that site...

Attachments

You can safely ignore that message in this case guys. The message is caused by the fact that germanmilitaria and hostgator (germanmilitaria is hosted on hostgator) are sharing an SSL certificate. Not a problem though. Just click "I understand the risks" and then "Add exception" then click another button to confirm the exception. The site will display correctly then.

Just click "I understand the risks" and then "Add exception"....
Garry, if we we talking about something interesting, OK, but we are talking about Germ mil collect... a site that i always see at least 25% fake stock on, so cheers for the tips but i`d rather waste my time telling you that i wont, than i would adding that site as an exception. LOL

I would rather say that this website allows to try to sell the stocks which nobody wants!

I have bought some nice genuine HJ items from this website before with no issues. Sadly they do not check for fake youth items it seems. :001_smile:
Just my 2 cents.

I always say that you can buy anywhere from anyone, but you'd better know your items first. The site has some legit items, some fakes, and some just outright fantasy never existed items. Sort of like Ebay but allow swastikas to be shown. Use caution if shopping there.

Back