Info needed: original Hitler Youth RZM scarf (Halstuch)?

Thanks Received
i recently bought a HJ(?) scarf on ebay. Can anyone say if its real or not?

Most of the scarves i've seen have a other tags but i've also seen similar RZM tags on early dated items?

It had quite some bids so i hope i didn't buy a fake!!!

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

bedankt Wizardelf & stadsgenoot
das niet goed gegokt dus.
Dat is dus wat ze leergeld noemen:Cry:
Ik hoop dat de drum niet hetzelfde verhaal is...jouw gedacht?

thanks wizardelf & townmember
bad gamble,
gues thats what they call learning-money
i hope the drum isnt the same story...your opinion?

:yo:
Pfff,
I'm not an expert on drums.:001_huh:
so I'm afraid you'll need to wait for an answer from one of the other guys around here.
Should you want to send messages in Dutch, no problemo, but it has to be doen as a private message, since this is an forum in english.
What's your interest? anything in particular, or just whatever you can get your hands on?
:belgium

thanks Lauri,

i realise ive been ripped
this is what the listing stated :German HJ Jungvolk Black Scarf WWII.
so i will try to claim my money back true paypal and refuse the package when it arrives....

Hemi,
good luck, hope you'll succeed,
but in the meantime I'll would not get my hopes too much up.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.:thumbup:

haha,i understand,
i think the drum is right, take a look:

about my interest;
its been on my mind for a while,to get my own HJ boy
so i think its time to realize my thoughts...if my money can keep up
Except for the scarf and small drum,i also bought a landsknechtstrommel and a trumpet...
that's about it....
so i still have a long way to go!!!!!
Its good to know that i have a HJ collector nearby!
where do you live in Antwerp?

Attachments

Deurne, not far from the "sportpaleis".
:thumb:

Ok,
so you want a HJ boy. summer or winteruniform? And that's how it starts, at least that's how it went wit me.:001_rolleyes:
My personal experience is, when you get hooked up, and you see around you all the other nice things to collect,.... I have a lot of idea's on what I wanna collect, but sometimes it is hard to stick to them, so I try to work around some themes. When you see what some of the guys here on the forum have put together, it is just to start drueling.:001_tongue:

Deurne, not far from the "sportpaleis".
:thumb:

Ok,
so you want a HJ boy. summer or winteruniform? And that's how it starts, at least that's how it went wit me.:001_rolleyes:
My personal experience is, when you get hooked up, and you see around you all the other nice things to collect,.... I have a lot of idea's on what I wanna collect, but sometimes it is hard to stick to them, so I try to work around some themes. When you see what some of the guys here on the forum have put together, it is just to start drueling.:001_tongue:

Aha Wizardelf ,where from the same county "Deurne" your in the nord side,i'm in the south part, at the airfield,wich is my gardenview...
I know all abouth collecting...my house is packed with vintage stuf and my garages are to with old cars...
it always gets out of controle and i know it will be the same with the HJ things
lets say for now,i will try to complete one summer outfit drummerboy,wearing the black shorts and brown shirt!!!
but you are probably right,ive allready seen some other cool HJ outfits that i like...and i know it is not gonna stop with one
poor wallet....:Cry:
so the next will be the winteroutfit i supose...

update:
The seller was contacted abouth this problem,but refused to refund
After a negative feedback and paypal claim,he wisely refunded my money

Think that was a good lesson for a seller who tought to be smart,trying to sell fake cheap items as ww2 items!
aldo it was also a good lesson for me to be very careful before i start buying!
Thanks to the ebay policy abouth fakes,i retrieved my money and thanks to HJ research i will not make the same mistake!

thanks for all your reply's guys!

Back