Is this jacket Hitler Youth or Bund deutscher Mädel?

Thanks Received
Hallo,

What do you think of this jacket?

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
Ich bin der gleichen Meinung. Die Jacke hat einen Stempel auf der Innenseite in Schulterhöhe, die ich leider nicht entziffern kann. Könnte es sich hier um eine frühe BDM/JM Winterbluse handeln?

Ich bin der gleichen Meinung. Die Jacke hat einen Stempel auf der Innenseite in Schulterhöhe, die ich leider nicht entziffern kann. Könnte es sich hier um eine frühe BDM/JM Winterbluse handeln?!

hi mario, yes i think it could act as a bdm winter jackett, the picture of the rear of your winter jacket reminds me of the cut of a period bdm kletterweste, like this small one below?

Attachments

Ewan, also the details at my BDM Kletterwesten compared and many same details found. It must concern a jacket before the RZM regulations was specified.

Greeting Mario

The climbing jackets have been worn as ski outfit by males also

Attachments

I have a climbing jacket . I will post scans later today after my 13 mile bike ride .

It's my Kletterjacke. :001_smile:

Attachments

I have an identical jacke and it is good to see there is another..... It does nor cobform to the standard so could be before national regulation

Those are male jackets. Women jackets have alwais the closure to other side.
Males have the buttons of right side and womens on left side. In military, civilian and all kind of jackets.

These ski jackets usually have buttons on both sides ( Like a kreigsmarine peacoat ) They can be worn by a male or female depending on what side they choose to button it up .

A close up of the jacke that hopefully shows good button and material detail..... Thank you for putting this to bed.

Attachments

Back