Jungmädel Jacket? and insignia?

Thanks Received
Does anyone recognize the insignia on her left shirt collar ? its almost completely hidden by her jacket i know, but maybe? Would it be a JM member? she looks about 11 or so... and any way to identify a certain year, or few years based on the jacket ?

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Interesting that the shirt this girl is wearing is not white or light grey in color . The insignia looks to possibly be a sort of edelweiss , Im not sure .

:yo:Yes, thats what i`m thinking, or possibly a home-shirt with some other logo on. Its not important really, would just be helpful if i could place some sort of date on this photo.

I think it is no emblem, but an embroidered collar!
Guäte Morget Wim, yes i think so too, maybe just a normal every-day wear shirt with some embroidery. Any idea about a date regarding the jacket? or is this not possible?

Maybe she is not even from Jungmädel. This type of jackets was also worn by girls
from other youth organizations in the early thirties. It seems she wears a tie or some
sort of scarf. Anyway not a knot. Maybe we would know when there was not that
white square upon her collar. There she could have a symbol of some kind! Maybe
the left corner, which is thorn could have given a clue!

Maybe we would know when there was not that
white square upon her collar.
Thats is why i wanted to try and get a "rough" date of the photo. The image of her insignia, which is a big Trolitul Parteiabzeichen-ohne schrift, cant help in dating it at all, as they were made well into the 1930s, and were never "not" allowed to be made or worn, although surely would have died out slowly after 1939-1940, after all areas were annexed into the Reich and no more use was needed to wear a sympathy badge, except by kids, and old folk i guess who were not Members....

She does look sweet though :biggrin1:

Attachments

Trolitul? Wasn't this material first in use since the mid-thirties?
I remember having seen advertisements about this material in magazines!

The girl is not wearing a triangle anyway. But this does not say anyhting,
as one sees more photographs with triangles not being worn!

Trolitul? Wasn't this material first in use since the mid-thirties?
I remember having seen advertisements about this material in magazines!

The girl is not wearing a triangle anyway. But this does not say anyhting,
as one sees more photographs with triangles not being worn!
Yes, especially in the UM it points to later on, around the end of the 1930s, but, it is mentioned by the makers in their various prospects as being a material that was probed and used since the mid 1920s ! Maybe its Trolit, it certainly looks a bit "Fester" than the normal Trolitul that Tinnies and the like are made from. In any case, lets call it Plastic :biggrin1: and she seems to be happy with her plastic badge.
Its just like most of the "Ohne-schrift" badges found in-wear, and most of the Parteiabzeichen in general, impossible to date to one specific year.. even if a photo did show a jacket that was, for example, introduced in 1934, it could still mean that the girtl was wearing the jacket in 1937 or later, so its not really important to have an exact date, i guess 1930s would be fair and realistic.

Back