Jungmädel skirt for opinions

Thanks Received
Hello,

I am looking for a BDM or JM Rock for several years. What do you think about this JM skirt please? I'm terribly nervous with the fake RZM labels... so your advice are welcome!

PS: I have serious doubt about this one

Thanks

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Here are some photos from the skirt that Weitze had a few years ago .
Personally I just dont know but am around 65% on the possitive side that it is good .

I would only buy a BDM skirt if it had the black BDM-JM buttons .

Attachments

Here are photos of a BDM skirt that I am 99% possitive being good that sold on ebay last year for around 700 dollars .
You can see that the buttons are BDM-JM marked and it has SNAP fixtures on the sides . I do realize that there must have been 50 different manfactures of BDM skirts so there are a few variations .

Attachments

The more I compare Weitzes and the one you have pictured , the more I dont like them . The RZM tags are only a few numbers off from each other yet one skirt has been shortened where the other is full length . Personally I would not buy it . Be carefull .

Thank you for your help Joe. You have reason with the serial number of the label. This is not logical. Certainly a sign that these skirts are certainly not original.
Too many alerts for me : why there is "Deutsche Mode" buttons when the skirt is like brand new? why no hersteller number on the label?
I will not contact the seller I think :001_rolleyes:
Thanks also to Albrecht.

Do you know differences between Rock I and II ?

Attachments

Your welcome Lauri. I just wonder why an almost new (or used!) would have on all his buttons the "Deutsche Mode" instead of his mandatory ones, and more if you have the RZM tag.

Do you know differences between Rock I and II ?
This is just a guess . Rock I may be for the JM skirt that was held in place with the WHITE BDM-JM buttons and Rock II might be for the BDM skirt that utilized a belt that went through belt loops .

I hadn't noticed that before. What Joe says makes sense. Just wondering whether the I and II might also be connected to the info in this Reichsbefehl from 1937 Lauri:

This content can only be viewed by: Blue Group members.

Attachments

Thank you both. Another guess : I just read that there are two types of cloth for the skirt, summer and winter (BDM Sommer und Winter Rockstoffen) :huh:

In the 1936 price list, "Stoffe" rubric :

- BDM Rockstoff (Melton) Ausführung I (5 Rpf)
- BDM Rockstoff (Melton) Ausführung II (3,75 Rpf)

So I think the I is for winter skirt and the II for summer (less expensive).

Here are photos of a BDM skirt that I am 99% possitive being good that sold on ebay last year for around 700 dollars .
You can see that the buttons are BDM-JM marked and it has SNAP fixtures on the sides . I do realize that there must have been 50 different manfactures of BDM skirts so there are a few variations .

$700 for that? i would take it at that! like where the RZM tag was and not strategically placed in front of your face like the mint ones! :001_rolleyes:

Hallo kameraden!

I lift Lauri's thread with another BDM skirt... and take a look on the RZM tag :948296!

So be careful! this item is sold by a french seller,"militaria 39 45".The price is 750euros

Attachments

Back