Mint HJ-Shirt with RZM Paper Label

Thanks Received
Hi

:thumb:ENJOY:thumb:

mfG
Brian

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

wonderful example of a shirt.

But I still have not understood when, where and how these shirts were worn.
Under the Köperbluse? Instead of the Köperbluse?

Regards,
Chris

That is a very nice shirt. I love the tag with it. I doubt that you could upgrade it.

.... new, as if it were made day before yesterday, ironed yesterday, folded this morning...

Hi....
More items, than look new!!(but not from me)
mfG
Brian

Attachments

Hi....
More items, than look new!!(but not from me)
mfG
Brian

oh my god !! when and where were these found ??

I would love to see detail pictures of the entrenching tool, maybe it is RZM marked...?

Hello Brian,

I don't see any problem with your shirt. The paper label also seems to me correct.
Here are other examples of RZM labels shirts (the second model, at the beginning they were triangular). The B18 codification is logical (Herstellung von Diensthemden, Braunhemden, Sporthosen, Halstuchern und Halsbinden).
In red I noticed a label I think to be a fake. It's just my opinion. Maybe others people don't think the same thing?

Attachments

Hi
And you mean What with your Post??
mfG
Brian

HI Brian
OK, well i cant judge this item of yours by the tag, simply because it can be taken off and put on anything you like - or anything anybody else likes.
So to be fair to the item, you really have to leave the tag-authentication out of the "items" authentication.

We saw this shirt of yours when it was for sale at Hiscoll. (Links and images on this forum somewhere)
Supposedly it came from the same hoard that we also found at least 1 item in, that had incorrect buttons and an incorrect tag, attached to it.
These hoard shirts with tags, are all over, on the Dutch sites as well as Austrian, SA Brown shirts, HJ, BDM etc... as well as on the US sites.

And seeing as it is not really possible to judge this items authenticity by way of a few small images, all i have to assist me, is common sense.

Without turning this thread into another dealer-outing of the amount of fakes and bogus items on their sites, to support my fears, i will keep it short.
I just dont believe it, and thats my good right :) It is also your good right to believe that it is real.

So, for my salt, common sense tells me that it is not period, what is telling you, that the item is 100% authentic?

part II

Brian, i can try and explain the "common sense" part on this post.

The next few images are found on an Austrian dealers site - all sold - various mint, ironed and folded shirts, all genuine of course.

With those small images, indeed without the shirt in hand, what could i say? What could you say? Well, we could say nothing 100% and thats just the truth.
So i have only common sense to help me, and when i look at other items that this dealer offers as genuine... items that would only fool 1% of collectors, well then i have to think....
If this dealer screws up so badly with such a modern and cheap and obvious fake item, then WHY am i to believe that all his hoard-shirts with tags, are real?
Why? because the dealers who sold him a part of this glorious Mint-Shirt-Hoard told him that they are real? Or because the collectors that now own a shirt say the same?

From the same dealer .........................:jaw::jaw::jaw:

Attachments

Back